I thought it might be fun to do a really short, fun post on a few things about me that you may not know! Instagram and other social media outlets are fun snap shots, but I find it’s hard to get to know someone, so here goes a few random facts!
- I wish I was a better runner. I love to run and find it to be such a stress relief but I’m just not blessed with the skills..or the frame.. or something. Maybe it’s my uber long neck? Lol
- As much as I love clothes and styling outfits, my passion is home decor and design. I absolutely love it and can’t wait to build or reno a home someday to put my touch on it top to bottom. Really, it’s already all planned out in my head. 😉
- I love pizza. Any and all pizza. I would eat it every day if I wasn’t worried about being healthy 🙈
- My favorite place I have ever travelled is South Africa. It was one of those once in a lifetime, unbelievably incredible trips. Everyone should go.
- I have a degree in Neuroscience. I now work in Medical Sales and I love my job.
- I have a HUGE family who I adore. Seriously, I have thirty cousins. They are some of my best friends and I realize how lucky I am that we are all so close.
- I only ever get two colours on my fingernails. “Salmon run” and “Firefox” (light pink and red). I need to branch out. I just can’t.
- I knew I wanted to marry Brad after our first few dates. I know, it sounds cheesy (and crazy), but I really did ❤️
- The thing I find most upsetting in life is when people are bullied or treated unkindly. It makes me so sad and really bothers me. If I teach Ella one thing, it will be to live a life of kindness, empathy and humility. There is no reason to ever bring others down.
- My worst fear is failure. That makes this blog a bit terrifying but also so liberating. One of the things I admire most about Brad is his willingness to take risks. So here I go!
Have a great rest of your week and thanks for reading!